- Universal Declaration of Human Direction
- Lyubomirsky (2007). The How of Happiness
- Rifkin (2009). The Empathic Civilization.
- Will world population explode?
- How to deal with dictatorship?
- The Spirit Level – Why Inequality Kills
- Educating Values for Life
- Proposals for Crisis Catalysed Change
- Image of Humanity – What is One Man?
- Schumacher (1977). A Guide for the Perplexed.
- Bateson, Gregory (1979). Mind and Nature. A Necessary Unity.
- Living by Values or Survival by Defence?
- Should value of ecosystems be economized?
- Why Climate Change is Happening and Catastrophic
- Ending the Energy Crisis
- The End of fossil Energy
- Why Complexity necessitates trial and error but With a Plan
- Zizek’s Nose or Need for Borders
- Understanding Finance and Economy
- Why resource depletion shows financially
- How the World developed Inequally
- Food – the Ultimate Resource?
- Why Ideology Matters
- Global Crises Dashboard
- Trends and Numbers
- Rumsfeldian Epistemology and the Black Swan
- Yearly Printed Hard-Copy
- Collateral Damage – Zygmunt Bauman (2011)
- Big History of the Anthropocene
- How a goal saves your life
- How the divorce between power and politics leads to increased insecurity
- Resource Crisis – introduction
- Additional Sources
- How to Live in Times of Turbulence?
- Phillip Blond on the need for a new ideology
- Ill Fares The Land – Tony Judt (2010)
- Four Horsemen – and other crisis documentaries
- Converging Crises
- Guidelines – on Guiding
- Finance = Trust?
All Monthly Archives
All Category Archives
Archives by Tag
Home > About This Post
This was posted by Sven Jense on Wednesday, December 7th, 2011 at 11:26 pm.