Outline of conclusions:
* how proposals help live with and solve crises
* balance between physical and mental survival crucial
* individual and social survival are strongly connected. social belonging main human need.
* know that the totally unexpected will happen; focus on dealing with consequences rather than probabilities. You don’t know what will happen. Work on improving your chances for riding positive waves of serendipity and avoid being hit by negative improbabilities.
* energy transition is a necessity (and underway)
* money makes happy up to a certain extent